MASSSSSSSS VOTEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by Philip K Dick, March 30, 2008 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

trent bortknob

Quote from: rtilalso HELLO SWAIN I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING TODAY'S LURK SESSION
lmao why is every popular flash animator so pathetic

LordZeebmork

better get two more reviews in a hurry
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

W.A.C.

When the RCP was given out, Mastermind 3 had a score review average of 9.70/10 while this flash had a score of 9.69/10. Talk about close.

rtil

uh, yeah , thanks to you. some other flash got it with a score of 9.9 anyway lmao

W.A.C.

I think it's funny how you reviewed Mastermind 3 at the last minute. That sucks to hear some other shitty flash got the award.

Philip K Dick

wow thanks for being a douche wac

rtil please ban WAC from the forums

W.A.C.

Quote from: mongrel architectwow thanks for being a douche wac
The flash was terrible. At least I wrote an honest review. I could've been an ass and give it a zero.

Philip K Dick

Quote from: W.A.C.
Quote from: mongrel architectwow thanks for being a douche wac
The flash was terrible. At least I wrote an honest review. I could\\\'ve been an ass and give it a zero.


nice grainy filter hiding your ugly ass face faggot

W.A.C.

#68
Maybe I should replace that image.

Edit-

lol

rtil

Quote from: W.A.C.I think it's funny how you reviewed Mastermind 3 at the last minute. That sucks to hear some other shitty flash got the award.
i wanted a flash i thought was more deserving to get the award, is that a problem?

W.A.C.

How is this flash more deserving than Mastermind 3? Mastermind 3 wasn't great or anything but it was a lot better than Robot Frogs.

Michelle

you know something WAC sometimes you have 'moments'

W.A.C.


Philip K Dick

me and wac are arguing on aim! here are some great tidbits!!

wac4ever2000: :/

You know, I know you're annoyed at me but I didn't do it to be a douche, I did it so someone who spent much more time on their flash would get the award instead of two people who made a horrible flash and asked a ton of people to make garbage reviews just for exposure. If you really want exposure that badly in the NG community, why not take the time to try to make something really great?
Masta HLG: fuck you
Masta HLG: you dont understand how newgrounds works
wac4ever2000: Heh.
Masta HLG: Heh.
Masta HLG: its not as if
wac4ever2000: Well, now that I prevented your flash from getting that award, some flash made by someone who probably put actual effort into his flash will get the exposure instead.
Masta HLG: lmfao
Masta HLG: putting effort into a flash
Masta HLG: does not equal
wac4ever2000: His flash probably sucks though.
Masta HLG: exposure and success
Masta HLG: on newgrounds
Masta HLG: exposure and success = pop culture references and videogame parodies
wac4ever2000: In that case, if you care a lot more about exposure than you do about putting effort into a flash, why not just create a bunch of overrated flashes just to get a bunch of exposure?
Masta HLG: because that would be gay

wac4ever2000: But we all have different senses of humor and I didn't even find it slightly funny.
Masta HLG: well honestly
Masta HLG: did you REALLY have to butt your head in
Masta HLG: and review it
Masta HLG: like you did
Masta HLG: think about it
Masta HLG: that was a really dick thing to do
Masta HLG: REALLY REALLY dick
Masta HLG: thing to do
wac4ever2000: I didn't have to but I wanted to. It's not like I gave a 0 or a 1.
Masta HLG: well it caused me to lose
Masta HLG: rcp
wac4ever2000: I already explained the reason why I reviewed it.
wac4ever2000: So? It's not like a ton of effort was put into the flash.
wac4ever2000: And I didn't even find it slightly funny.
Masta HLG: do i care what you think?
wac4ever2000: No, you don't.

Masta HLG: so what i'm getting from talking to you is: you're a complete tool who doesn't understand newgrounds, and only watches the most popular flashes, AND you're an inconsiderate asshole
wac4ever2000: But I'm explaining the reason why I did it.
wac4ever2000: lol
wac4ever2000: I'm not a tool.
wac4ever2000: Also, how am I inconsiderate?
Masta HLG: maybe if you think about it you'll understand
wac4ever2000: I understand your reasoning, I just don't understand why you consider me inconsiderate. It simply reviewed it and gave it an honest review.
Masta HLG: yeah, WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET AN AWARD
Masta HLG: you could have stayed out of it
Masta HLG: you didnt have to do anything
Masta HLG: nothing was pressuring you into writing that review
wac4ever2000: True but I didn't think you deserved the award. If you want to lower the average review score of some flash, wouldn't you consider reviewing that flash if it could prevent it from getting an award? If not, why do you consider it such a big deal?
Masta HLG: my god
wac4ever2000: It's like how rtil gave Mastermind 3 a negative review to try to lower that flash's score. He did that because he thought your flash was more deserving of the award. Do you consider him inconsiderate because he did that?
Masta HLG: think about that question and then ask yourself if it makes any sense, because it doesnt

rtil

Quote from: W.A.C.How is this flash more deserving than Mastermind 3? Mastermind 3 wasn't great or anything but it was a lot better than Robot Frogs.
because shiny graphics aren't all i care about.

i did not laugh once watching mastermind 3. it brought me no joy into my life. robot frogs made me laugh out loud twice, and i really did enjoy it. therefore, i think it is more deserving than mastermind 3

you still have this very newgrounds-esque mindset that if it's by someone who is a big name and it's got a lot of polish, it's automatically better than something that may have been made in an hour or two. let me tell you know that that is so wrong. you can polish a piece of crap, and it will still be a piece of crap.

f0d

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: rtilalso HELLO SWAIN I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING TODAY'S LURK SESSION
lmao why is every popular flash animator so pathetic
tba is too public lmao i see 40-50 lurkers on here at a time

sometimes i think some of the NG staff might even lurk it here
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

rtil

i like having this forum public. it generates a lot of great humor. i mean think about it, if this forum wasn't public, we'd never have big whup!

sQueef

oh god oh god i hope i dont get wade fulped for winning underdog!
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

f0d

Quote from: rtili like having this forum public. it generates a lot of great humor. i mean think about it, if this forum wasn't public, we'd never have big whup!
lmao good point

i want to see how much drama we can cause on NG simply by gossiping amongst ourselves
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

sQueef

I have to agree with HLG over W.A.C on this one, I don't feel an explanation is necessary.
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

|