This Too Shall Pass

Started by Casey Pixmintro, March 2, 2010 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Casey Pixmintro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w

This video is amazing. OK GO, for the few people who don't know, they're the same guys that did "Here It Goes Again".
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Hnilmik

That was the most intense Rube Goldberg I've ever seen. They did a great job with the continuous shot too. I love OK GO's videos~♪

Fuzz

That was an amazing machine, and a pleasant song. How long would it take to build something like that?!

Daveb0t

maybe the gayest thing!