Why Hello

Started by Mushroomboy5, March 20, 2008 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushroomboy5

Greeting fellows, I'm Mushroomboy5. A few of you may recognize me from Newgrounds or DevianTart, but chances are you don't because I'm quite inactive there. While those communities were at one point a source of fun, lately they've been more of a source of annoyance and frustration. I heard of this site from my good friend in real life Shadowfox, and after lurking for a while I've decided that I could actually have fun here. HORRAY FOR FUN ON THE INTERNETS!

Here is my arts.
[/introduction]

zomfgbie

welcome to this thing
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

psi43

DevianTart, lmfao.

That profile picture on your DA page is awesome.

Sonni

Oooh, hello there.
Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

SHADOWFOX2

Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Mushroomboy5

Quote from: FreekCwelcome to this thing

Yeyz

Quote from: ΨNicoleDevianTart, lmfao.

That profile picture on your DA page is awesome.

This one? Then you may be interested in this. For a while I would change it on random occasions, these are all the past versions.

Quote from: SonniOooh, hello there.

Hello to you too

Quote from: SHADOWFOX2Yoooo

YOOOO YOOOOOOOOOO

sQueef

hello Mushroom Boy Five  

I hope you really enjoy posting here  
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Hammi

HOOORRRAAAYYYY.

I like your siggy.

Welcome. Enjoy yourself here with your real life friend, and have fun.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

trent bortknob

try not to talk like a retard

"HORRAY FOR FUN ON THE INTERNETS!" and "This is my arts" are good examples of ways that you shouldn't talk

sQueef

why did you put marios face on a perfectly cute kitten
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

bcube

Quote from: Squeefwhy did you put marios face on a perfectly cute kitten

It's Weegee's face. It's a meme or something or nother

Btw, Hey there Mushroomboy5  enjoy your stay!

this is thebackalleys

fish

Hello.
Comment hidden by Owner

Quote from: rtilbanned

sQueef

Quote from: BizzareCube
Quote from: Squeefwhy did you put marios face on a perfectly cute kitten

It's Weegee's face. It's a meme or something or nother

Btw, Hey there Mushroomboy5  enjoy your stay!
It's still gay and completely unnecessary  

redmongoose

milanocrew4lyfe
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

mishkamash

enjoy your stay in TBA
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Sinitron

yeah so my first encounter with an iron maiden was kinda annoying because i didnt know she could scream like that

Hammi

Quote from: BizzareCubeIt's Weegee's face. It's a meme or something or nother

I recognize that face anywhere anytime. Its none other than Luigi, believe me. Ive seen him in Deepercutts poops. Purely random lol.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn