lmao 4chan faggot

Started by sQueef, March 15, 2008 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sQueef

Lmao I love how 4chan idiots think they are so cool and clever and original, when it's just a rip-off of a japanese site that's been running for years now. I bet the Japs on 2chan don't go around spouting nonsense like "I GO TO A FUCKING WEBSITE DAILY SO IM REALLY COOL AND SMARTER THAN YOU HAHAHA!!!!!"

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

f0d

mman so i guess non gay people on 4chan is kinda like non videogame loving people on newgrounds
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Halcion

#22
actually 2chan (/b/)users are just as stupid/weird.
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

retrosmash

Quote from: rtilapparently the plan is to march around the scientology building playing the 'benny hill' theme music

ok, what the fuck?

psi43

^They probably think it's fucking hilarious XD

Sinitron

i wish i was a pyro during ww2 then i woulda gotten a flamethrower and people would shoot at me and i would explode and it would bge really funny to look at

KingDavid

what im system is that
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

f0d

why the fuck did i just see them on the evening news goddamnit

nerdy faggots with no lives parading the streets in v for vendetta masks is NOT NEWS WORTHY
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Sinitron

hurry someone in the vicinity go suicidebomb em GO GO GO

sQueef

Quote from: KingDavidwhat im system is that
Pidgin. I have the Royale Noir XP theme though.

and that's Goolag Scanner in the back!  
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

f0d

Quote from: Sinitronhurry someone in the vicinity go suicidebomb em GO GO GO
yes... PLEASE...
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .