ugly people

Started by ZekeySpaceyLizard, March 4, 2008 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Halcion

Quote from: MRat
Quote from: BizzareCubeI just realized there's a little man next to Bug in the last panel.

Dr. RoBUTTnik
eggman >:C
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

MRat

Quote from: Halcion
Quote from: MRat
Quote from: BizzareCubeI just realized there's a little man next to Bug in the last panel.

Dr. RoBUTTnik
eggman >:C


Faggot Eggman is still Robotnik. He's the original Robotnik's grandson PLAY SONIC ADVENTURE 2!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

bcube

I'VE PLAYED SONIC ADVENTURE 2 and Battle...
Okay those are the last two good sonic games so far.

Oh and now I realize it is Robotnik, lmao.

this is thebackalleys

MRat

The final fight in Sonic against the dinosaur/alien/spacestation freaked me to fuck out at first. I was like WHY AM I LOSING RINGS?!

And yeah, last good Sonic games.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

bcube

Quote from: MRatThe final fight in Sonic against the dinosaur/alien/spacestation freaked me to fuck out at first. I was like WHY AM I LOSING RINGS?!

And yeah, last good Sonic games.

Holy shit, I remember that. I got all paranoid and the first time I fought. I got stuck underneath it and I was all I'M DYING MOTHERFUCKER WHY and then I died because I didn't know how to switch to Shadow

this is thebackalleys

YungJazz

#65
Quote from: BizzareCubeI'VE PLAYED SONIC ADVENTURE 2 and Battle...
Okay those are the last two good sonic games so far.

Damn straight. Now that blue fucker's getting beat in races by a fat plumber at the "Olympics"


I warned you, stupid.

Halcion

ive only played the megadrive sonci games, and whatever else was in retro sprites
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

MRat

[attachment=1393:uggggggggly.jpg]
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

ZekeySpaceyLizard


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaa






a

psi43

oooh I like the different colors on the car. Makes it looks like it's been broken heaps of times.

Also the 2D sonic games (Sonic 1, 2, 3, sonic and knuckles and sonic CD) are still the best. Even though Sonic Adventure for the DC was really great.

MRat

Quote from: ΨNicoleoooh I like the different colors on the car. Makes it looks like it's been broken heaps of times.

Also the 2D sonic games (Sonic 1, 2, 3, sonic and knuckles and sonic CD) are still the best. Even though Sonic Adventure for the DC was really great.


i agree with everything in this post.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

adamant

who cares about which sonic game is the best, its a videogame its not an actual part of your life geez

and honestly nate, i think that car's kinda sloppy
but im guessin it was made quickly

for no reason at all:

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: unconditionallyguarANTeedand honestly nate, i think that car's kinda sloppy
but im guessin it was made quickly


Pretty much. I made it to illustrate a point elsewhere. Not meant to be a masterpiece by any stretch.


John K is looking for artists for a new george liquor thing. And even though its a waste of time I decided to copy 2 of his arts (like he wanted) to throw my hat in the ring.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2m4f5sl.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2ywcv9g.jpg


psi43

lmao zekey I love them

wps

Zekey, your style is nothing like John K's, tbh.
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

Hammi

Well i love em. My hats off for you.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Sinitron

zuekey is a good nigga this side of the street

rtil

no zekey's own style is nothing like john k's but it's clear he can reproduce it, which is probably something john k is looking for

MRat

I like em, Zeke.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: rtilno zekey's own style is nothing like john k's but it's clear he can reproduce it, which is probably something john k is looking for








Quote from: wps2im afraid john is going to Zekey's house and scream YATTA YATTA YATTA YOUR WORK SUCKS MY DAD WAS AN ASSHOLE I LIKE BUBBLEGUM and beat him ZEKEY RUN


|