lifepoint1

Started by rtil, February 23, 2008 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

MRat

Quote from: D-MacHi, I'm a fucking moron. I obviously just don't want help or to take the time to give any thought to a critique. Instead I'm going to look at the words, and if they don't make immediate sense to my miles thick skull I'll assume that they don't mean anything. I of course DON'T have any experience, as was dictated by my retort. If I knew anything I'd know that "trying hard to be cool" and sounding bored aren't contradictory.

Oh well, I guess I just don't understand a goddamn thing about acting, and I never will, so fuck trying to improve!


You forgot to mention how you stupidly think pauses are emphasis! That's the worst part about ridiculous Anime monologuing. People always think their soliloquy needs to take 50 times longer than it ever naturally would. Taking a long ass time is not emphasis. It DOESN'T make the lines any more noticeable and real seeming. In fact it takes the attention OFF of the lines and puts it on your voice! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!

Did I mention I act? On stage alot. I've won awards. People like me, they really like me. Sure do! I have years more experience than you do, I'm sure.

If you can find some of the Flash I've voice acted in, and present a thought out and properly formatted critique, I'll take 50 idiot points away from the 9, 000 I just allocated you!




Go drown in a sea of menstrual fluid, pencildick.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

wolf

i love the girls and the girls love me
just like the sheik of arabi
my fatal charms make them fall in my arms
i am sure a gorgeous hunk of man


MRat

Quote from: Wolf Oi love the girls and the girls love me
just like the sheik of arabi
my fatal charms make them fall in my arms
i am sure a gorgeous hunk of man

Have you been reading my diary?
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Gerkinman

I too have a background in theatre and agree with everything MRat has said above about reading his diary.

trent bortknob

Quote from: rtilthe guy has been deeply engrossed in film since the day he was born, and i would know this because he pretty much never stops talking about it.
lmfso

Gerkinman

Quotelmfso

What does the s stand for? soup? shit? sour crout?

trent bortknob

sour crout is two words dumbass

Gerkinman

only when you write it that way ;D

MRat

I was gone, FOR SO LONG

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

MRat

Quote from: SqueefTHEATER?!?!


Yes. If you ever go into acting, live-action or voice overs, all the pro's. The real greats. Will tell you theatre is an indispensable learning experience for you.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

anigen

Quote from: MRatSauerkraut

yeah pretty much

Halcion

#52
could-the-voice-act-ing-be-even-more-bland? i doubt it
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

MRat

Quote from: Halcioncould-the-voice-act-ing-be-even-more-bland? i doubt it


It could, but it'd be hard.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

trent bortknob

Quote from: MRat
Quote from: Halcioncould-the-voice-act-ing-be-even-more-bland? i doubt it


It could, but it'd be hard.
get anyone from a highschool theatre calss to do it and it will be worse i guarantee it

MRat

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: MRat
Quote from: Halcioncould-the-voice-act-ing-be-even-more-bland? i doubt it


It could, but it'd be hard.
get anyone from a highschool theatre calss to do it and it will be worse i guarantee it


I disagree. I could slap my asscheeks together against the microphone, and it'd be better.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

f0d

lmfao god

ill never understand why so many people take criticism personally

if its constructive criticism why not take it to heart instead of getting defensive sheesh

also dmac holy shit i think you recorded voices for an utterly failed flash project of mine like 4 years ago... lmao sorry bout tht
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Sonni

I watched Xin once, it was episode 7 I think and I didn't watch it again.

I don't want to go out and say that it's absolute crap but lets just say it's not my kind of thing.
Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

MRat

Quote from: SonniI watched Xin once, it was episode 7 I think and I didn't watch it again.

I don't want to go out and say that it's absolute crap but lets just say it's not my kind of thing.

I am going out and saying that it's absolute crap.



Anything by these guys is the worst thing on NewGrounds. Alvin-Earthworm is fucking better. I watching shit dry up on my deck is better.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

|