Guten tag Jungen und machen!

Started by raccoonmage, November 7, 2006 09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

raccoonmage

I have joined your internet forum because the backalley seems to be a pretty amazing site in the works.

rtil


Kostya

Hallo, Ich bin Kostya. Wikommen.

yeah, I dont know much Deutsch (german) but, im taking the class. so im learning lol
www.soundcloud.com/kostya1
www.facebook.com/KostyaMusic

Zaeon

neonazism?

just kidding welcome to tba, have a wondaful time here, watch out for wonchop, he appears periodically here...

KingDavid

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

psi43

machen is to make, not girls. Mädchen is girls.

zomfgbie

i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

anigen

Quote from: Zekeneonazism?

just kidding welcome to tba, have a wondaful time here, watch out for wonchop, he appears periodically here...


lmaoooooooooooo

psi43


MRat

Quote from: ΨNicolemachen is to make, not girls. Mädchen is girls.

I almost posted this and then I noticed you had.


Also, Madchen should be the name of a new DOREMI CHARACTER!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

anigen



trent bortknob

thindercurls likes metallica fuck you thundercurls

ThunderCurls

Quote from: taylorthindercurls likes metallica fuck you thundercurls

UH OH

psi43

ThunderCurls, you have a dickhead in your signature.

ThunderCurls

Quote from: ΨNicoleThunderCurls, you have a dickhead in your signature.

oshit tahnks 4 lettin me kno dued