show yourself version 4.0

Started by Nadroj0711, January 17, 2008 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

W.A.C.

Lawl.

I'm actually a pale white American with dirty blond hair.


Gerkinman









And heres Gerkinman with a fan he found at a con wearing his merchandise for sale over the internets =U


MRat

you don't look australian at all. WHERES YOUR RIDICULOUS DIRTY BLOND HAIR! WHERE'S YOUR CROCODILE?!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Gerkinman

Im a dirty blonde down below ;D

MRat

Quote from: GerkinmanIm a dirty blonde down below ;D

I should have known that!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

zomfgbie

i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Gerkinman

There aint nothing cooler then blue suits.

psi43

Gerkinman, you look a LOT different now. I remember the picture of you when you were 18 pretty good. Your face wasn't as fat.

Hammi

Quote from: GerkinmanIm a dirty blonde down below ;D

Lmfao. Crikey man.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


ThunderCurls

#30
Haha you look like Bam Margera in that 4th picture Gerkinman




Fuzz

Well my avatar is a picture of myself. but here ya go anyway...

BTW, Gerkinman, You are a badass.

anigen

Quote from: Gerkinman

wow you're lucky sinister's not here anymore

he'd be sucking your dick really hard right now if he was

psi43

Quote from: ThunderCurlsHaha you look like Bam Margera in that 4th picture Gerkinman


lmfao holy shit you are right.

Gerkinman

#34
Quotewow you're lucky sinister's not here anymore

he'd be sucking your dick really hard right now if he was
Whats his email? I could use a good dick sucking ;D

QuoteGerkinman, you look a LOT different now. I remember the picture of you when you were 18 pretty good. Your face wasn't as fat.

Thats because now its full of dreams <3

Hammi

Quote from: GerkinmanWhats his email? I could use a good dick sucking ;D

Somehow, this sentence sounds very erotic... or maybe im just high again.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Fuzz


Nadroj0711

fuzz your picture is funny
'ello gov'na

CoolDrMoney



What a completely ordinary fellow I am
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

rtil

#39
looking at people's real photos kind of disenchants their internet personas

|