new mars volta album coming out

Started by jebxz, January 15, 2008 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jebxz

bedlam in goliath, jan 29 or 28th or 30th or something.

a few songs have leaked so go find them if you want

MRat

What I've heard so far from this album I like alot.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

psi43

there are by far too many shitty music threads here lately. It's really annoying.

MRat

Quote from: ΨPsi43there are by far too many shitty music threads here lately. It's really annoying.


not a mars volta fan then?
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

psi43

I don't dislike them, I'm not a huge fan either. I like them though.

Philip K Dick

promos are out this thing is bound to leak ANY SECOND

Quote from: mongrel architectthis thing is bound to leak ANY SECOND

ive been saying this for the past 2 months

MRat

Quote from: mongrel architectpromos are out this thing is bound to leak ANY SECOND

Quote from: mongrel architectthis thing is bound to leak ANY SECOND

ive been saying this for the past 2 months


hah. well if you find it, link plz haha. i want it. and before its release is all the better.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

trent bortknob

i still dont have amputechture!!!

MRat

I got it at a show, I think. Tetragrammaton is my favourite track on it probably.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Philip K Dick


MRat

Quote from: mongrel architectit leaked ya'll

and it's quite awesome.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG