lmfao cyberen

Started by adamant, December 17, 2007 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamant

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/408928

i cant believe he's still around  

oh and the movie sucks so don't watch it!!

notorious

oh man i couldn't resist

yea the movie was terrible didnt finish watchin it!

MRat

Yeah I was laughing with Luis about how bad this thing is. He's been at it for ages, and still blows, just like Rilstix.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

rtil

talk about unintentionally funny

zomfgbie

I FEEL LIKE GETTING OUT OF MY CHAIR AND punching the fuck out of another non conforming emo bitch.
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

rtil

Nadroj0711

'ello gov'na

notorious

rtil says:
wrong website

WEEE'RE NOT GONNA TAAAKE ITJNMGUJNHA'

adamant

KingDavid

i dont kno who the hell cyberen is but that cartoon really wasnt bad u could obviously tell he put a lot of work into it
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

Sinitron

Quote from: KingDavidi dont kno who the hell cyberen is but that cartoon really wasnt bad u could obviously tell he put a lot of work into it
not sayin it was good but yeah it was a valid attempt

MRat

You could have put 1000 hours of sweat, blood and tears into it, and it's still a piece of shit to me if I didn't enjoy the result. I don't care how hard you work, I care about the final product. End of.

That being said, the drawings bugged me, the animation was basically just dragging a bunch of pencil tool lines all over the place instead of actually drawing something. There are also a bajillion other videos to this song as is. PLUS he's a douchebag.

Also, I replied to his post on his page. THE FIRST REPLY, and the fag deleted it because I said "Please God, tell me Cyberen is joking."
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Sinitron

I think you are focusing more on the fact that he is an idiot rather than what he did with his cartoon.

And you don't like the linetool. Rude.

rtil

line tool for animation is pretty horrible
not to say you can't make good animation with it but 99% of line tool animation i see sucks

Miro

for those who did watch it
did he just go and destroy the white house at the end?

Sinitron

Quote from: Mirofor those who did watch it
did he just go and destroy the white house at the end?
Something close to it, yes.

Makes sense seeing as he is obviously a psychotic liberal with plans to make underage sex legal or something.

MRat

Quote from: SinitronI think you are focusing more on the fact that he is an idiot rather than what he did with his cartoon.

And you don't like the linetool. Rude.

It's not that I don't like the line tool. Luis uses it and I like it just fine. What I don't like is what HE did with the line too. It was bland and boring. And I commented ONCE at the end about his idiotness, and before it made many more points regarding the work itself that I didn't like, so I have no idea what your on about.

The fact is that I didn't like a thing he did with that toon. Not one thing about it excited me in anyway. The animation was bad; the timings were off, the gravit didn't exist and other things. The drawings bored me. The song has been done over and over. I'm just reitterating what I said before. Your post seems to be ill informed.

Also, I weep for your mouse.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

psi43

I actually liked it. It was way better than most of the shit that gets frontpaged nowadays.

Sinitron

i liked the bit when that one fucker fell into the crowd when they were in the internment camp that wasn't so bad

i agree with mostly everything else though i just dont despise cyberen for it

to me he's just an excuse to make lame flashes, tag them with CYBEREN, and flood the NG portal!!
but i could easily do the same thing with BBS whore bonusstage

oh wait i did hahahaha that was fun to see the portal clogged with entries like "BONUSSTAGE in bed" and "i cry for thee BONUSSTAGE" and later the obituaries

MRat

Popularity is the wave of the futurem. Give up on art, become a whore. DO IT NOW NOW NOW!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG