The fitness thread

Started by BluPhoenix, October 5, 2023 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluPhoenix

wanna start working out and looking for advice? got some stats or gains you wanna show off? or do you want to just admire the athleticism of others? whatever the answer, here's the place for it! :cool: :cool:
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

rtil

i have conquered the "couch to 5k" (again). didn't run for over 3 years and today for the first time i ran 5k and didn't feel completely thrashed after. although i've been running outside and it's gonna get cold as shit soon so i might have to go to a gym :daffy:

slack

i dont work out but i ride my bike a lot  B)

this was my monthly total from september

BluPhoenix

since march of this year, i've participated in 5 different 5Ks with some great results, coming in 1st for my most recent one. this is honestly the first time i think i've gotten medals that mean something

[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

rtil

Quote from: slack on October  6, 2023 12:07 AM

this is a lot of mileage i'd consider this working out even if you do it out of necessity. 34 miles in a day goddamn

is this some kind of tracking app for your bike?

W.A.C.

I was doing good on fitness for over three years, but when I experienced skin lesion issues and a temporary leg injury, it has massively screwed up my fitness goals. I'm also physically exhausted from a part-time job I started in August 2023, which messes with my motivation to workout. So now I'm the most physically out of shape I have been in years. I go more into detail about the skin lesion issues and my unhealthy eating habits in this video.

slack

Quote from: rtil on October  6, 2023 03:19 AM
Quote from: slack on October  6, 2023 12:07 AM

this is a lot of mileage i'd consider this working out even if you do it out of necessity. 34 miles in a day goddamn

is this some kind of tracking app for your bike?

yes, i use Ride With GPS, but there are a bunch of others. i like this app though, it has some neat features that others dont, but it does cost me 85.00 usd/year

rtil

i think i went a little too hard on this one idk. my heart rate was 180+ near the end and i had to just walk for a few minutes after cuz i felt like if i stopped moving i'd pass out. uninterrupted 3.2mi/5.15km

Jon

thats fucking awesome. looks like health aint stopping you none

rtil

there is still this little bit of phantom pain that i'll probably carry with me the rest of my life, but it feels great to be running again  B)

rtil

You cannot view this attachment.
ran almost 4 miles today up from 3.2 which was my usual route. it's too cold to run outside now so i'm on the treadmill maybe that makes a difference. certainly a lot easier to keep a pace.

rtil

Beat Saber on Thursday and a run today. my arms hurt

slack

i played laser tag on saturday and completely dominated a bunch of kids but wow my legs hurt now, i'm too old for this shit. i'm like limping around everywhere  -_-

rtil

at least you put those zoomers in their place

Blakehab

https://kinoland.*/

nuac_

Go away blakehab
No one wants your russian kino
Destroy himmmmmmmmm

you are a big,big pervert.You have unbridled fantasy!!!

rtil

i want to go to kinoland

nuac_

we have kinoland at home!!!!

How do we know kinoland***.domain isnt trojanspywarecity

you are a big,big pervert.You have unbridled fantasy!!!