Started by BluPhoenix, October 2, 2023 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtil

Quote from: systech on November 22, 2023 08:25 AM
Quote from: rtil on October 28, 2023 11:39 PM
Quote from: systech on October 28, 2023 08:06 AM

ETS2 is on here since it legitimately influenced me to make a career change irl
post rig and cb radio
I dunno if you meant in game or irl but here's the 3 trucks I drove over my 5 year trucking career

Schneider National #14479, my first trucking outfit. It had 300,000+ miles on it when I hopped into i but I loved it like a brother goddamnit

Western Express #29475. I hated every minute of driving for this forced poverty outfit, yet I clocked the most amount of miles on this truck; from the Colorado rockies to the southwestern plains of New Mexico me and this truck saw it through thick and thin. I will never forget this bitch.

I actually drove 3 trucks with this outfit; 367, 378, and 399, which happened to be the nicest and newest truck in the fleet. during my tenure with this company I managed to go the farthest than I ever had (Memphis, TN)

as for CB radio that antiquated shit is for boomers lmao
damn that's cool. are they comfy inside or not really

systech

Quote from: rtil on December  5, 2023 12:28 AM
Quote from: systech on November 22, 2023 08:25 AM
Quote from: rtil on October 28, 2023 11:39 PM
Quote from: systech on October 28, 2023 08:06 AM

ETS2 is on here since it legitimately influenced me to make a career change irl
post rig and cb radio
I dunno if you meant in game or irl but here's the 3 trucks I drove over my 5 year trucking career

Schneider National #14479, my first trucking outfit. It had 300,000+ miles on it when I hopped into i but I loved it like a brother goddamnit

Western Express #29475. I hated every minute of driving for this forced poverty outfit, yet I clocked the most amount of miles on this truck; from the Colorado rockies to the southwestern plains of New Mexico me and this truck saw it through thick and thin. I will never forget this bitch.

I actually drove 3 trucks with this outfit; 367, 378, and 399, which happened to be the nicest and newest truck in the fleet. during my tenure with this company I managed to go the farthest than I ever had (Memphis, TN)

as for CB radio that antiquated shit is for boomers lmao
damn that's cool. are they comfy inside or not really

a look at what your average sleeper berth looks like
looks cozy but after a while it starts to feel like a jail cell
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

rtil

i'm guessing truck simulators scratch the itch without having to deal with all the shitty parts of being a truck driver