Deadpool 2 wasn't very good.

Started by nuac_, June 7, 2018 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuac_

I watched the first movie expecting the worst and was pleasantly surprised.
I went and saw the second and I guess they accomplished a little more than the first movie.
This movie was too edgy and funny and whacky for me? I missed a few of the jokes largely because I'm not 20 anymore and don't read the comics?
The thing I feared is that the second movie would go into the direction the first one did not, and it kind of did, but it wrapped up quite nicely.
I don't think they balanced between the emotionally serious and comedic scenes very well, but it was better than most movies.

I must be dead wrong tho cuz these 2 girls infront near the corner of the aisle were just laughing hysterically at every single joke, and I felt this wasn't my thing. I'm not a 12 year old boy trapped in an adult man's body

well w/e

you are a big,big pervert.You have unbridled fantasy!!!

ExBerian

The edgy wackey thing was why I was always reluctant to watch the first one. I agree the second had just a bit more of it. It didn't push it over the top for me but it did kinda rub me the wrong way a bit.

sheriff

i watched the first one at 240 p with bit crushed audio and didnt really like it

ExBerian

Quote from: sheriff on June  9, 2018 09:24 PM
i watched the first one at 240 p with bit crushed audio and didnt really like it
That's your problem there, you need the audio to be at least 320mp3 but the video must be 144p. If its any higher than 144p then you can tell that the cgi is fake as shit and it throws you out of the immersion into what will be known in the future as the Casablanca of our time.

nuac_

Quotei watched the first one at 240 p with bit crushed audio and didnt really like it
QuoteThat's your problem there
loled

nuac_

rtil

SrsSam77

So is the movie good or not I'm going to be cavorting into the theater later and need to know before I give Stan "Estrogen pills for my tumblr shills" Lee my money

nuac_

QuoteSo is the movie good or not

I didn't like it, no.

It wasn't as polished or restrained as the first movie and just got a lot whackier -- it has a better ending than the first film, but there were too many jokes-per-minute; I kept looking at the exit tbh.

Don't let someone from the internet stop you from seeing it. I'm just mad that the strongest joke in the movie was how they featured X-force in the trailer, and that really doesn't happen in the movie at all.

But whatever.