Tiko's dumpster fire installation

Started by TikoTron, December 11, 2017 05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TikoTron

Got me a big bundle for the fire here.
Feel free to ask about each tinder as I toss more into this here dumpster cause these at this point in time I'm questioning if I'm an artist or a filthy casual trying to fit in.

Also I don't know what else to do with my life so here goes...
HEEYAH!!!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

❤ ❤ ❤ Waifu Locker Wall ❤ ❤ ❤

MyAnimeList - - - Instagram - - - Twitter - - - Tumblr

rtil

your lineart is very clean and it's a cute style. do you have any life drawing studies? i think it could help elevate your skills or help you identify any roadblocks you are having.

TikoTron

Quote from: rtil on December 11, 2017 06:50 AM
your lineart is very clean and it's a cute style. do you have any life drawing studies? i think it could help elevate your skills or help you identify any roadblocks you are having.

I have taken 2 college courses on life and figure drawing also that place I go to that does figure drawing nights both nude or sfw themed. That 1 time the models dressed in james bond themed outfits and prop guns. I plan on working hard enough to clock out as early as I can tomorrow cause tuesday nights are the regular nude figures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUkBgIbjngq/
https://www.societyillustrators.org/sketch-night

rtil

TikoTron

Went to that sketch night yesterday. Made it on time even under overtime. There were 2 women models that night one chubby and one fit, good balance and they worked together nicely. Because this one time on a tuesday night there was a bbw model and a slim model and the bbw model kept invading her side of the stage and the small sense of rivalry set off a bad mood. But last night was enjoyable both models respected their spacing for posing and smiles so no negative energy in the area that night so I managed to sit thru the whole session till the end for like the first time. Other times I would leave early because of an early class or work shift the next day or just plain tired. Also 1 time my figure drawing professor was there once. Thank god it was only once plus im 1 more visit away to a free night.