Halloween plans.

Started by Unless, October 20, 2017 02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unless

Everybody here aside from myself will be staying home and doing nothing, which sounds particularly unpleasant. {S} wanted to dress up but is at that age where doing so is uncool, so probably wouldn't do so if going to a party or something. Nonetheless I've been promised an opportunity to try out some Steam Powered Giraffe-esque facepainting.

Then I'll be doing something similar to myself before going to a house party with a bunch of people who play MtG but probably won't even want to because they'll be too busy getting drunk and/or high. I argue that that's the best time to play Magic, and hopefully {B} and I will continue to think so as the night goes on because we've been talking about having a stupidly high game for a while now.

Is anybody else doing anything interesting for Halloween, or are you just going to stay in and play video games and ignore the doorbell like the boring hermit you know you are?

rtil

i'm not sure yet, probably visiting my nephews . they're still too young to understand what halloween is exactly but they should get lots of kids at the door. kids don't really come to apartments for better or worse

cipher

It's my favorite holiday and i never really do anything interesting. I wish I had something to do but it would be by myself most likely either way. Maybe I'll figure something out (but probably not)

soup

i am going to wear my bee costume carve pumpkins and drink

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

Yvonne

Quote from: rtil on October 20, 2017 08:35 AM
kids don't really come to apartments

I/we/they did, when I used to live in the apartment, circa fifteen years ago. That was the most fun! Aw, how sad. We went door to door - up and down the stairs or elevator it!

I'll makeup for the night. I bought extra for the girls, if they would like to dress up for it to school as well. It's enjoyable and fun! Birthday celebrations for me today is more homey than hardcore partying - I'll sneak in a look at Facebook sometime today. It's a me day.

TikoTron

I'm just gonna come home from work, eat bags of candy(reese's cups fyi), and mentally discuss with myself where my life is going post school life while dressed as a big tiddy goth gf
❤ ❤ ❤ Waifu Locker Wall ❤ ❤ ❤

MyAnimeList - - - Instagram - - - Twitter - - - Tumblr

rtil

Quote from: Yvonne on October 21, 2017 01:58 PM
Quote from: rtil on October 20, 2017 08:35 AM
kids don't really come to apartments

I/we/they did, when I used to live in the apartment, circa fifteen years ago. That was the most fun! Aw, how sad. We went door to door - up and down the stairs or elevator it!
it probably depends on the neighborhood. around here, there are suburban communities close by with hundreds of homes. the parents just drive them over there or kids will go themselves cuz they know they'll get more candy

PocketIllust

MARIO ODYSSEY
Welcome to the Fantasy Zone

Bamyasi

Did Unless watch Luluco.

Quote from: Mistarooni on October 23, 2017 05:59 AM
MARIO ODYSSEY
This except not this but some obscure J-horror game from 20 years ago I haven't played yet.

All my meatspace friends went to grad school I have no one.

SrsSam77

I'm going to go to interviews, then I have school, then I get to come home and have a glass of wine, read win bigly, and strategize as to how to improve my 3d social life

Bamyasi

Sam doesn't know about or understand the F word.

rtil

turns out we're gonna get trick or treaters so it will be a night of candy and borks

Bamyasi

rtil pin this one instead please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpcAHlTVNpo

Pumpkin Hill rap is so passe tbh.

cipher

Quote from: Bamyasi on October 31, 2017 06:18 PM

hey now we've got a TBA tradition to uphold here

rtil

Quote from: Bamyasi on October 31, 2017 06:18 PM

impressive editing but the pumpkin hill song is sacred and undertale made me hate gay dinosaurs

MealGin

How I'm spending my Halloween so far

rtil

soup

Quote from: ExBerian on October 21, 2017 03:23 PM
Quote from: soup on October 21, 2017 08:38 AM
i am going to wear my bee costume carve pumpkins and drink
Pics when it happens plz. I think we would all enjoy a drunk bee with his hand stuck in a pumpkin.

someone took photos of me and the pumpkins but theyre Polaroids so im gonna need to take pictures of the pictures.

the candle i put in the pumpkin was too tall so it ended up warming, drying and then subsequently setting the top of my pumpkin on fire.

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

BluPhoenix

i'll put on cat ears or something
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

Unless

Huh, I planned on checking back in a little more quickly than I did. My Halloween was equally boring after the group I'd been planning to go to cancelled on me and my friend so we ended up going to out fourth or fifth choice of place and spent the night sleeping in a car because we were only told we had a place to sleep because the culprit was super drunk.

Also nobody came to my place for trick-or-treating this year, presumably giving us some space after things occurred, and we've only just recently finished all of the junk food that we bought in order to hand out.

Quote from: Bamyasi on October 24, 2017 08:17 AM
Did Unless watch Luluco.
Not in memory. Just saw the picture and really related, y'know?