7. Reebok GL 6000

6. Adidas Superstar

5. Reedok Classic Leather

4. Nike Air Force 1 Mid

3. Supra Vaider

2. Nike Air Max 1

1. Nike Air Max 90

SrsSam77

Who the fuck wears sneakers as normal attire and expect to get taken seriously as a human bean

sneakers are for running not memes

[spoiler]anyone know of any good running shoe brands btw my current pair are over 600 miles[/spoiler]

zwimmy

Quote from: SrsSam77 on September 23, 2016 06:59 PM
Who the fuck wears sneakers as normal attire and expect to get taken seriously as a human bean
The majority of the developed world.

oh god please don't tell me you're one of those dudes who wears work boots every day

as for looking for runners, check out this site, it's very clear and comprehensive:
http://runrepeat.com/

nuac_

you are a big,big pervert.You have unbridled fantasy!!!

Bamyasi

cipher

"sneakers" is one of those words that starts to sound really weird when you say it a bunch of times.

sneakers

rtil

top 10 best sweatshop places:

1. guangzhou

2. suzhou

3. ningbo

4. wenzhou

5. qingdao

6. shanghai

7. quanzhou

8. chengdu

9. xiamen

10. my basement

i could use some new running shoes though, mine are getting kinda squeaky :daffy:

zwimmy

aaaand back to discord i go

SrsSam77

This is why the japanese are better asians because they don't do these things to their people
[spoiler]They just enslave other asians and make them do it[/spoiler]

slack

i wear work boots everyday what's wrong with that

sneakers are just impractical, they're gonna get dirty no matter what so why bother wearing pretty ones

zwimmy

Quote from: slack on September 24, 2016 10:05 PM
i wear work boots everyday what's wrong with that

sneakers are just impractical, they're gonna get dirty no matter what so why bother wearing pretty ones

SrsSam77

What slack said, I appreciate sneakers but by purpose they're built for hard intensive work/exercise, wearing them as casual shoes and not for exercising, in addition to doing everything to keep them pretty; goes against their philosophy of use.

now boatshoes on the otherhand...

slack

i only own a pair of work boots and a pair of dirty ass dadshoes that i wear on the weekends

Yvonne

The image was gonna be saved as 100pcs-waterproof-shoes-bag-practical-retail-Elastic-Disposable-Plastic-rain-Protective-Shoe-Covers-Carpet-Cleaning-Overshoe.

Nuh-uh - too long.

Yvonne

Tsk, tsk. Who's her stylist (hire me, plz babe - kthnx bye)? Amal Alamuddin's shoes and pants - uuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaggggerrrrrrhhhh, hot damn.

Yvonne

Saving up, orthopedic shoes are kind (not the clunky-clunks unless they're lightweight) for everyday use. It's cool on the feet too - slip and slide.

zwimmy

Quote from: SrsSam77 on September 25, 2016 12:13 AMWhat slack said, I appreciate sneakers but by purpose they're built for hard intensive work/exercise, wearing them as casual shoes and not for exercising, in addition to doing everything to keep them pretty; goes against their philosophy of use.
??????????????????????????????????????????

The vast majority of sneakers are worn as casual shoes.
Sneaker companies have been marketing them as casual shoes for 50 years.
Sneaker subculture is one of the most prominent in the world.

Quote from: SrsSam77 on September 25, 2016 12:13 AMnow boatshoes on the otherhand...

zwimmy

SrsSam77

kids who have never ran more than 40 feet a day in their lives parading around in sneakers makes me angry to the point that I will become a master persuader and thus change global opinion about sneakers to stop normies from ruining them

Bamyasi

Quote from: zwimmy on September 24, 2016 03:58 PM
aaaand back to discord i go
You know what else always goes back to discord?
The global economy under Capitalism boooooYAAAAAAA.