MDE - WORLD PEACE

Started by SrsSam77, August 21, 2016 07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SrsSam77



Is anyone watching this subtle masterpiece of mind melting surrealism, low budget-come high budget, and subtle redpill memes?

imo episode 2 was the strongest episode so far, looking forwards to the rest of the series and the subliminal destruction of modern life

Bamyasi

It's okay.

Episodes 1 and 3 were the best.

SrsSam77

episode one was just the hooker thing and the ceo dude while ep 3 was just the the breakup thing and the breakdown of TAP WATER TURNING THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY/subliminal images of gay men and politicians

ep 2 and it's destruction of women going over the hill is obv the best

Bamyasi

Yeah but it wasn't as funny.


SrsSam77

I was laughing like a stoic indian that's just found out that his tribe doesn't have enough buffalo meat to last the winter but ALSO found out that runs-on-brambles got cucked by his wife chokes-on-dick

ExBerian

Ep 3's classroom sketch is ehhhhhhh excepting when Nick hangs himself and the band plays.

Also how the heck did they get the ability to go black face on T.V. I mean I know Aqua Teen Hunger Force did a similar thing but don't they consider doing it in real life more of a risk than in a cartoon?


rtil


SrsSam77

I'm still not entirely convinced he wasn't playing a jew

RichChap

im diggin it so far. has its ups and downs. ep 1 is my fav. tap water and coo bit are favorites. the bullying part of episode 1 is amazing.

SrsSam77

#9
>ethnic suicide
>cuckholdry
>whipped husbands
>pedos
>destruction of childhoods by big pharma and feminist academia

I'm going to miss this show, hopefully eric andre loses his funding so WP can get another season