artrocity exhibition

Started by Jon, January 16, 2016 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

hey. i guess this is where i post art and stuff if anybody wants to look at it. personally i think it's really sketchy and i really really want to move away from that and towards 'finished' stuff. i don't really know how to do that, so if you have any feedback or whatever on that, as well as anything i post in here please please help me because i love to improve.

thanks/sorry. ive never done this before

d-floe

Nice job at finally making a thread you dip. I like your drawings do more

Bamyasi

rtil

if you want to finish something just take a sketch you like, clean up the linework, make a composition (which usually involves a background) and start painting. crudely speaking, anyway

crackers

Hi, this is a really nice and diverse selection of sketches! Keep up the good work!

zwimmy

your art is better than ok!

Jon

thank you all. i promise to keep at it weeaaauhjhm,.l

tried to go from a sketch thing to a 'finished' thing but i dont really know how i feel about it

BluPhoenix

linework could stand some further cleaning

but ya its nice i like it!!
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

ExBerian

You did a really nice job on the shading for the tree, and really nice eye for that subtle shading on Deer-guy.
Btw what is that little cuties name?

d-floe

That tree really reminds me of Soup

zwimmy

SrsSam77

I like this and you left it at a really good level considering the trouble you said you had with it, do more and become a better soup than soup

MealGin

The "bark lines", I guess you could call them, still do look like strokes. It kind of distracts me.

Overall, tho, I like it. Your art style is P neat.

valiums

Your art is indeed very ok.

crackers

Quote from: SrsSam77 on January 17, 2016 06:10 PM
I like this and you left it at a really good level considering the trouble you said you had with it, do more and become a better soup than soup

do you have something against me i mean do you have something against soup

soup

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

soup

also really nice work, there are elements of the sketch i really prefer though

i think its the crispness of it and the heavy line weight around the eye its got a very illustrative look that is unfortunately lost a bit when you attempt to "clean it up"

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

Binary_2

Elm you finally made a thread. Keep drawin and improving!

[spoiler]also you're a butt for taking this long to start[/spoiler]

Jon

thank you everyone for being honest about how you feel

struggling with the whole color, lighting, painting thing, wishing to know the best way to develop those skills more.

Jon

painting paintventures trying how figure out how to paint