the noise made by meal

Started by MealGin, December 2, 2015 02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MealGin

Some still lifes I did

soup

its good to see an attempt at still life

the one piece of advice i can offer (if you arent already doing this) is to try drawing using tone. this is something id wish id been told a long time ago, try and create shape using light. look to block in shapes just by rendering the area around them

you end up learning a great deal more about composition that way, and you wont end up using linework as a crutch

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

MealGin

Damn the last update was almost 7 years ago. How time flies.

Anyway I feel like I've improved a shitload since then. Wanted to share some of the stuff I'm p proud of, or some cute waifu pics/art shitposts.

rtil

Quote from: MealGin on October  2, 2023 05:01 PM
yeah, this one shows the evolution of your style the most imo
RIP those tinypic embeds though

BluPhoenix

i like your colour choices on a lot of these, and it's obvious to me that you're much more confident in yr style. great work :D
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

nuac_

This looks like a "The Shins - New Slang" reference. I love it.

Keep drawing

you are a big,big pervert.You have unbridled fantasy!!!

MealGin

actually a parody of Spiderland by Slint.

thanks, y'all!

MealGin

🔞NSFW🔞

click to reveal

🔞NSFW🔞

click to reveal

I also sometimes draw naked people