Previous topic - Next topic

zwimmy

Quote from: rtil on November 12, 2015 12:25 PM
it's music thread 1.0 all over again
w e ' v e    b e e n    f o u n d    o u t

Bamyasi

Quote from: rtil on November 12, 2015 12:25 PM
it's music thread 1.0 all over again
Most of my posts are anime/video game related though.

I just can't win with you rtil.

Philip K Dick

Sex Scene

The man arrived home from work at 6:30 sharp.
   "Ah, hello," said the man's wife, as he walked in the door. "You are my husband. I am happy you are home, because I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with you as soon as possible."
   She was washing dishes in an apron with her hair tied back in a bun. The man hung his coat on the rack and sat down at the dinner table. "Indeed, I too would like to engage in sexual intercourse. You are my wife and I enjoy the thrill of experiencing mutual sexual gratification with you. But first, I would like to eat food. It has been a long day at work and I am experiencing fatigue because of the work that I have spent 8.5 hours completing, not including three short breaks I took."
   "You are a hard worker," the wife agreed. She finished washing the dishes, then took the casserole she'd been baking out of the oven. She set the casserole on the dinner table.
   "Children!" said the wife and husband simultaneously. "We are eating now! Come to the dinner table and eat food with your family."
   "Hello," said the son and the daughter, emerging from their rooms. They sat down at the dinner table with their parents.
   "I am hungry," said the daughter. "I would like to eat food now."
   "I am hungry," said the son. "I am very hungry."
   They ate dinner. Afterwords, the husband stood up. "Go back to your rooms, children. Your mother and I would like to do sex to one another now. You are not allowed to participate in sex, as you are too young."
   The son and the daughter stood up and wordlessly returned to their rooms. After cleaning up the dinner table, the husband took his wife back to their bedroom. "I will remove your clothes now," said the husband, "so as to become erotically stimulated by your body."
   "Thank you," said the wife. "I will remove your clothes as well. I am not particularly stimulated by your body, because it is average, but as with other female women I can become aroused by a particular attitude or the projection of confidence."
   "I am confident," said the man.
   "Okay," said the woman. They then assisted each other in removing one another's clothes.
   "I will remove my underpants now," said the man, and did so. "You will observe that my penis has become slightly engorged. This is an unconscious reaction to the sight of your body, which I enjoy. My expectation is that as we continue our intercourse session, my penis will continue to grow as it fills with blood."
   "I am glad you enjoy my body," said the woman, removing her own underpants. "The knowledge that you are physically stimulated by the sight of my body propels me into a state of stimulation, as well." The woman paused to look again at her husband's penis. "I am observing that your penis is no longer erect."
   "It appears that my penis has become flaccid at the sight of your vagina. While I find your body shapely and attractive, I am unfortunately not attracted to the wealth of pubic hair accumulating around your vagina."
   "That is okay," said the wife. "I will kiss you and touch your penis now."
   "Thank you."
   They kissed and the wife touched her husband's penis. He closed his eyes and imagined his wife without pubic hair, causing his penis to become fully erect.
   "I will now lay down on top of you," said the husband after exactly two minutes of kissing. He eased his wife onto the bed and took a full bottle of lubricant from the shelf beside the bed. "I will use this lubricant to ensure an easy insertion of my penis into your vagina."
   "Okay."
   The man rubbed lubricant on his erect penis, then crawled on top of his wife. "I am going to insert my penis into your vagina now."
   "Okay."
   The man navigated his penis into the woman's vagina. Her pubic hair bristled against his penis, but he ignored this, because otherwise he might lose his erection. He began to gyrate his pelvis, stimulating both his penis and his wife's vagina. He did this for quite a while, gradually increasing in speed and intensity.
   "It would stimulate me if you were to grab ahold of my hair," the woman said.
   "Okay," the man said in mid-thrust, and grabbed his wife's hair with both hands. "I am going to pull your hair now."
   "Yes."
   He pulled his wife's hair.
   "Ungh," said the woman.
   He pulled his wife's hair again.
   "Ungh," she repeated.
   "I am now going to withdraw from the missionary position," confirmed the man. He removed his penis from his wife's vagina, which had become red in its stimulation. "We often use the missionary position during the sex times."
   "Yes."
   "Are you enjoying this sex?" he asked.
   "Yes," she said. "I am enjoying this sex. I would like to continue having sex, please."
   "Okay," said the man. He flipped his wife over onto her belly and told her to bend over. She bent over. "I am now going to use my mouth and tongue to stimulate your taint, anus, and vagina. This is not necessarily a traditional method of sex. I will ask for your permission before I place my mouth on your buttocks. Do you consent?"
   "Yes."
   The husband grabbed his wife's thighs and smothered his face in the space between her buttocks.
   "Ungh," said the wife.
   "Are you experiencing pleasure as a result of my nontraditional sex method?" he asked.
   "Yes, I am experiencing pleasure," said the wife.
   "I am experiencing pleasure from the taste and smell of your anus."
   "I am experiencing please from the knowledge that you are experiencing pleasure by administering this nontraditional sex method onto me."
   "I would now like to engage in an even more esoteric sex method. Do you consent?"
   "I would like information concerning this esoteric sex method before I decide whether to consent or not."
   "I have become slightly less engorged at the knowledge of your need for more information. I request in the future, that my proposals to engage in an esoteric sex method will be met without question. Nevertheless, I will provide you with the information you have requested."
   He elaborated upon esoteric sex method to his wife.
   "Okay," she said, and got up and began rummaging through the dresser. She removed two scarves, and proceeded to tie her husband to the head of the bed by his wrists. She then produced a feather duster and began to tickle him with it.
   "I am enjoying this," said the husband. "Please slap me now."
   She slapped him, then once again, but harder.
   "I am enjoying this," he said again.

The door to their bedroom creaked open and the family dog scampered inside, panting and staring. The son and daughter followed the dog inside. They watched their parents as they continued the esoteric sex method.
   "Our parents are having sex," the girl and the boy said, simultaneously.
   "We are having sex," the parents agreed, simultaneously.
   "Bark," said the dog.

The husband asked his wife to undo the bindings at his wrists, and she did so. He then asked her to climb atop him, and inserted his penis into her vagina once again. He turned to address the spectators. "We are now doing a sex position called the 'reverse cowgirl', he explained. "It is similar to the 'missionary' position, which your mother and I were engaging in before you entered the room, but instead of the man being on top during sex, it is the woman who is on top."
   "I'm too young to do sex yet," said the son, staring at his father's penis as it disappeared inside his mother's vagina.
   "I will get married and afterwords I will do sex upon my husband," said the daughter.
   "Ruff," said the dog. The dog had an erection as well.

The husband and wife entered and exited one another for three minutes and thirty seconds, upon which the husband declared "I am going to ejaculate  now."
   "Ungh," moaned his wife. "Unnnhhhhh."
   "Unnnnhhhh," mimicked the daughter, as she pinned down the whimpering dog.
   "Annngghhhh!" screamed the husband as semen was flung from his red and excited penis in short bursts. "I am ejaculating jizzum juice upon you!"
   "Yes," said the wife. The husband sprayed hot white sauce all over and under the inside of his wife's slit.
   "Father, I have ejaculated as well," said the son, pointing to an ammonia-scented stain trickling down the side of his pants.
   "No," said the wife, wiping her husband's jizzum from her slit. "You are urinating."
   "Hhhhhhhnnngg," said the daughter as she fellated the resisting dog until it ejaculated into her mouth.
   "No," her father said.
   "Okay," said the daughter. She let go of the dog which sprinted out the door, whining. She grabbed her brother's piss-stained crotch and looked at her father for approval. Her brother's penis grew erect beneath his wet trousers. The siblings looked at one another.
   "Would you like to get married and do sex?" the brother asked.
   "Yes," said the sister. They walked out into the living room and started to fuck each other. The father, fully nude followed them into the living room and watched them with a continuous erection.

SHADOWFOX2

I thought that's what this was supposed to be
Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

Bamyasi

Things I was ready for:
☑ Birth
☑ Adolescence
☑ Adulthood
☑ Death
☐ Armon's post

Philip K Dick

Quote from: Des Esseintes on November 13, 2015 07:19 AM
Things I was ready for:
☑ Birth
☑ Adolescence
☑ Adulthood
☑ Death
☐ Armon's post

thx i wrote it for an erotic fiction contest
didnt win though

Philip K Dick

oh yea and before rtil asks, it is ironic

Bamyasi

I guess the judges weren't ready to evaluate a window into their souls.

What won, dare I ask?

Philip K Dick

some cookie cutter ass vampire shit

Bamyasi

God dammit.

You should post more fiction here though.

Jon

how to go away from loneliness??

Gladius

▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬ ---★☆★☆★ DONALD TRUMP 2016 ★☆★☆★--- ▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬

Unless

Quote from: Des Esseintes on November 10, 2015 08:06 AM
Post lonely things ITT.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Bamyasi

SrsSam77

.g how to stop feeling lonely/alienated in this life

.g how to stop shitposts

Bamyasi

I'm kind of tired of this "shitposting" meme.

I think we all know every post on TBA comes from the heart.

Dust

Most people hold memes close to their heart.