the lift thread

Started by d-floe, September 5, 2015 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

d-floe

do you even lift? how much do you lift?
show us your sweet lifting pride.

Necronomitr0n

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

valiums

#2
I lift over 500 times a day,

the spoon from the tub of ice cream to my mouth. The pain of being lessens, and then I lift again before it returns, attempting to string these moments of sweet catharsis into a reason to stay alive.


valiums

#3
whoops this isnt the sad thread *flexes nervously*

SrsSam77

I would go back to lifting if I had money and were skinny enough to be able to do a proper beginners bulk
>tfw don't have that 3 plate deadlift or stalling squats anymore

at least I can go up stairs 3 steps at a time now

soup

i have trouble lifting my swole dick because it too dambn bigg

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."


"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."