Previous topic - Next topic

|

d-floe

I'm running dead out of ideas.

ProtoChaud

Quote from: Kizunami on August  1, 2015 03:57 AM
{Ey, there were pictures here!}

Draw a full character sheet? Front, back, and 3-quarter view of any given OC? Also, how about an expression sheet? Those always look fun.

d-floe

Quote from: ProtoChaud on August  2, 2015 01:30 AM
Quote from: Kizunami on August  1, 2015 03:57 AM
{Ey, there were pictures here!}

Draw a full character sheet? Front, back, and 3-quarter view of any given OC? Also, how about an expression sheet? Those always look fun.
Thanks for the ideas.

zwimmy

draw a [spoiler]man[/spoiler]

cipher

i like your things. more things please.

d-floe

Dust

soup

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

ProtoChaud

cipher

d-floe

Taiga is my 2009 waifu

Also this is like the first time ever I've done a drawing of an anime character. I really need to draw less original characters

rtil

Quote from: Kizunami on August  4, 2015 02:51 AMI really need to draw less original characters

not something you hear every day

but more fanart is always welcome

cipher

9/10

-1 for lack of crab(s).

---

On a more useful note, you always try and develop your OC characters a bit more. Create characters out of them, instead of just (seemingly) random people

bd648

FRACTALS ARE NOT ART! IT'S MATH!
┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐ Cheers!

d-floe

Quote from: cipher on August  4, 2015 03:45 AM
9/10

-1 for lack of crab(s).

---

On a more useful note, you always try and develop your OC characters a bit more. Create characters out of them, instead of just (seemingly) random people
I've done it before, about two years ago I was really into roleplaying and I basically created an entire universe with an intricate backstory and plots and personalities for over 30 characters.

I still have the 11 page Google doc I wrote that synmarized the entire plot line, though it may be a little hard to follow. I don't know though, because I already have a deep understanding as opposed to some random guy reading it.

I've had some friends betray me since then so I'm not really interested too much in character development, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

d-floe

zwimmy

i  like her

she's different from most people

like me

;__;

bd648

You get a pizza point for robot patronage.
FRACTALS ARE NOT ART! IT'S MATH!
┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐ Cheers!

d-floe

d-floe

thanks for editing my thread title rtil.

|