Check out my shiz

Started by d-floe, June 18, 2015 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|

d-floe

Here's some relatively recent art Ive made for your viewing pleasure.
Everything here currently in chronological order from newest to oldest.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

You can check out more of my stuff at http://kizunami.com
Thanks for looking!

soup

very cool stuff, is all this just personal work or do you do commissioned work as well

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

d-floe

Quote from: soup on June 18, 2015 11:46 PM
very cool stuff, is all this just personal work or do you do commissioned work as well
I do do commissions, my commission page is kinda missing on my website but you can find it here on a different board: http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4559
Just be sure to pm me on this board instead if you're interested

zwimmy

i like your style

it feels soft

rtil

i can definitely see the improvements going through it. keep it up!

d-floe

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Ill just make this a thread.

d-floe

rtil

that is one wild ahoge ! a little boily here and there, but overall nice

d-floe

rtil

the anatomy on his one is really bizarre.. yours is cute though. nice use of camera perspective.

d-floe

d-floe

michaell

why do you conceal them with this spoiler thing

d-floe

dunno, theyre kinda big.
if you guys dont mind ill post them without the spoiler

zwimmy

Quote from: Kizunami on June 26, 2015 03:42 AM
dunno, theyre kinda big.
We don't mind.

soup

Quote from: zwimmy on June 26, 2015 03:52 AM
Quote from: Kizunami on June 26, 2015 03:42 AM
dunno, theyre kinda big.
We don't mind.

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

Bamyasi

d-floe

rtil

i like the texturing work on these

soup

that space cutie is out of this world

|