Drawings/Animations

Started by Loathsome, November 18, 2007 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

|

Philip K Dick

Quote from: GRINACEIt reminds me of Ravi.

oh it would, wouldnt it

Loathsome



Loathsome



rtil

you should make more pics w/ bg's like in the 3rd from the top . it compliments the character and makes the piece stronger

Michelle

you should do full bodies more too

i kinda like the way you do em

Loathsome

Thanks, I'll keep those two things in mind.


adamant

im curious to see how you'd tackle drawing large, bulky characters

or at least something that's out of the ordinary from the stature you usually give your characters

Loathsome

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it out.


Newest thing from me. I went by rtils suggestion with making more pieces with backgrounds, so here you have it.

Feedback-away!



Fuzz


MRat

I was gone, FOR SO LONG

rtil

neat background indeed

adamant


mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

CoolDrMoney

Wow thats actually pretty nice Loathsome

However I don't really like his foot on the viewers right side. Actually its more of the sandle I dont like. With a perspective peice like this, I think you creat a problem with the sandle since it doesnt follow the same perspective as anything else. Not to mention everything else is a pretty traditionional shape, so the sandle should be the same. it should be a rectangle rather than a trapezoid.

Like everyone else said I defineatly like the background. Its lack of lines help make the character stand out even more and the moon guides your eyes upward to the character since its so bright very nice. My only issue iss that some of the splashes from the wave are a little blocky, specifically on the left middle side.

Thats all though. I mean the criticisms are very minor so nice job!
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Fuzz

The only complaint I have on it is that the brown in it is too brown. It doesn't have that bluish glow like everything else.

Loathsome

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyWow thats actually pretty nice Loathsome

However I don't really like his foot on the viewers right side. Actually its more of the sandle I dont like. With a perspective peice like this, I think you creat a problem with the sandle since it doesnt follow the same perspective as anything else. Not to mention everything else is a pretty traditionional shape, so the sandle should be the same. it should be a rectangle rather than a trapezoid.

Like everyone else said I defineatly like the background. Its lack of lines help make the character stand out even more and the moon guides your eyes upward to the character since its so bright very nice. My only issue iss that some of the splashes from the wave are a little blocky, specifically on the left middle side.

Thats all though. I mean the criticisms are very minor so nice job!

Thank you!

Yeah, I agree. I was pretty much aware of most of these things as well considering I didn't plan this piece when I started off, stupid as I was haha. I have a bad habbit of just starting drawing something and it comes out as whatever.


Quote from: FuzzThe only complaint I have on it is that the brown in it is too brown. It doesn't have that bluish glow like everything else.

Yeah. I tried to make the impression that this ice-person is turning the place to ice. Although I failed with that. The ice is supposed to follow him and cover the ground. Guess I have to make these things more convincing next time.


YungJazz

These are pretty hot, man, especially the straight jacket one and the ninja one

Only complaint is that some of the male facial features on the others remind me of Minushi for some reason


I warned you, stupid.

rtil

Quote from: YungJazzremind me of Minushi
rude

Loathsome



rtil

a really bad cartoon series on ng

|