Pizza points thread

Started by Bamyasi, June 18, 2013 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamyasi

Post in this thread to receive pizza points.

soup

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

Bamyasi

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Bamyasi

soup

could you please send the pizza to these coordinates

56.001117,-4.737603

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

rtil

sev

I actually gave pizza points to everyone in this thread.

It's hard to resist...

Bamyasi

Nonzop must not want any pizza points.
[spoiler]Too bad he gets one anyway.[/spoiler]

lasse

zhicago

sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

Stu4U

Bamyasi

Shantae is a pizza-virgin. Be gentle everyone.

soup

rtil

bd648

FRACTALS ARE NOT ART! IT'S MATH!
┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐ Cheers!

Lambdanaut

I make internet and game with fists

cipher