zwimmy

Quote from: Sheepy on June  6, 2013 11:15 AM
HEY GUYS, WHO WANTS TO MAKE MADNESS COMBAT CARTOONS WITH ME
me

Bamyasi

lasse

this really did not deserve a thread

Greenkitten

My threads are much worse. Cut this bloke some slack.

lasse

newgrounds meta flashes are literally shit

lasse

especially if theyre about you and your internet friends and their fursonas

soup

theres some knob who tells me hes friends with every ewgrounds "celebrity"

like i should care who these people are

like these people care who he is

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

rtil

soup

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

rtil

actual actionscript knowledge: pasting a preloader and making buttons

AccountMountain

okay fine i shouldn't have made this thread. this wasn't the right way of displaying it on these boards.

however, even though NG has gone through a downward spiral at least acknowledge the fact that if Newgrounds never existed, TBA would probably never exist. I'm sure almost all of the people on here are here because they watched Rtil's Flash movies from Newgrounds and found this website on the links on his Flash. It's also one of the original online Flash animation portals and it's a great place to post Flash and art and get feedback. sure it has some shitty users but that's everywhere on the Internet..

Flash

an unrelated question: how important are/were the Flash programs for the animation industry? i heard they got a lot of use in western cartoon series and short films, but besides that and maybe a few indie games, has there been a lot of use for Flash in professional work? (i'm aware of its usefulness for mobile devices and web design)
also, if not, what programs do people generally use for professional 2D animation?

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Bamyasi

rtil

Quote from: Flash on June  7, 2013 03:03 AM
an unrelated question: how important are/were the Flash programs for the animation industry? i heard they got a lot of use in western cartoon series and short films, but besides that and maybe a few indie games, has there been a lot of use for Flash in professional work? (i'm aware of its usefulness for mobile devices and web design)
also, if not, what programs do people generally use for professional 2D animation?

you'll find flash in just about every mobile/web/startup game studio in this country. every studio i've been to or worked at uses flash in some capacity. in the animation world, flash is used pretty often. motorcity was made almost entirely in flash, as are many other cartoons. never exclusively, but used extensively.

i think that is slowly starting to change, but the market saturation that flash has can't be beat when it comes to the web world.

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

|