lookie

Started by Evelynn, February 1, 2013 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evelynn

what I found in san diego x3

zwimmy

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

BluPhoenix

[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

rtil

i'm sorry i have to say this but FUCK chuck norris

Sheepy

Quote from: rtil on February  1, 2013 11:03 PM

<3

psi43

I heard that in some Persona game, kids point things to their heads that look exactly like guns and in order to activate their special powers or whatever, they have to pull the trigger.

that got me somewhat interested in the series but it's also mildly disturbing.

funzop

what the fuck is this shit ?????????????????????????????????????

systech

post it on reddit for le karma XD
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

funzop

+1 upvote dude hey i know that videogame thats a great video game for me to poop on!!!

systech

DAE remember persona 4? best cartoon from the 90s i give it 7 upboats out of 10

funzop

TIL some people havent played prince of persona 4. GO NOW relive my childhood and buy This Game it gives me Feels!!!!! : D (x-post from r/athiesm)

slack

Quote from: rtil on February  1, 2013 11:03 PM

rtil

holy shit what have you people done to this thread this is a bad thread