music thread 2.1

Started by rtil, November 16, 2012 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|

rtil

the other one hadn't been posted in since april and had 5 billion videos every page

MUSIC THREAD 2.1 RULES: ONE song per post. NO double posts. so there's less clutter. please and thank you :wile:

and now i shall kick things off
Good Memories - Joseph Jacobs

redmongoose

thats a pretty chill song

i've been getting back into wu tang recently
Ghostface Killah ft Jadakiss - Run (Official Music Video)
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Evelynn

Let love begin - Dee Roberts Extended Radio Edit
Still manage to come back to this song every so often over the years

Tardigrade

Greenkitten

Keiko Matsui - Doll
I've been delving more into Japanese jazz lately.

Gilthwixt

cipher

This is the second music video by Woodkid (the first one, Iron, is floating around in the original thread). Anyways it's quite a visual experience, its worth checking out. The song is good too

Woodkid - Run Boy Run (Official HD Video)

Evelynn

Sheepy

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

trent bortknob

Tardigrade

Evelynn

Michael Gray - The Weekend (Official Video HQ)
I dunno about you guys, but my weekends are never like this :>

|