dilly

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Sheepy

Thanks Tumblr.

ZennyPLUS

Thanks Tumblr.
[/quote]

This man must be a hentai god, the illustrator of these marvelous pieces of art.

naturally

Sheepy

Sef

iinnkk

iinnkk

rtil

funzop

wait what is this shit
is this some kind of "were ironically posting hentai now because its funny" joke thread or is everyone seriously sharing hentai with eachother right now

Kött

If you still consider the possibility of this thread being a joke after 4 pages crammed with images that do not depict shitting dick nipples or guro, you might be too cool for this place...
:3

creamcorn

i dont think we/they all have the same reason for it (some are definately doing it like you said) but ultimately it doesnt matter: its a hentai thread and theres hentai in it
scroll through it for whatever reason you have

creamcorn

PS ive seen this style before, where is this from?

Kött

I'm not really sure if this helps you as I don't know whether you simple want a source for the whole thing or you're asking for the website and it's probably old news to you but Google has a reverse image search engine now and it's pretty useful in certain situations...
asdf
:3

creamcorn

OH DERP TRY GOOGLE IMAGES HERP THERE HAS BEEN REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH ENGINES FOR A FUCKING WHILE NOW IDIOT OF COURSE I KNOW BUT THIS DOESNT HELP I WANT A FUCKING .ZIP DOWNLOAD LINK OF THAT HENTAI YOU FUCKING KRAUT. SAUCE GODDAMMIT.

|