where do you want to go

Started by psi43, January 21, 2010 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MarcK

Quote from: RobHalford
Quote from: MarcK[size=]a[/size]

but uh yeah i also hear lots of good stuff about montreal. they're pretty english friendly there too.
I cant tell you how many times I make that error. i know how it's spelled but I sound it out as Ottowa so I usually spell it that way subconsciously.

ZekeySpaceyLizard

I wouldnt mind staying here in tampa.

Despite no good art/animation opportunities, its a very nice town.

psi43

Quote from: MarcKno winters.

how's that bad

MarcK

Quote from: psi43
Quote from: MarcKno winters.

how's that bad
Some people enjoy having seasons.

Crazy, right?

Philip K Dick

hey marck youre not gonna get anywhere in life with a snappy attitude like that

just sayin you should CHILL OUT

MarcK

#25
*eats a pound of pure iron shavings and 17 doses of Ritalin.*

I can't wait to be chilled out!!!

emanhattan

Quote from: MarcK*eats a pound of pure iron shavings and 17 doses of Rtilin.*

texas

who told you that california has no winters

MarcK

I mean in the more known parts of california. the northern border has winter but if any parts of california I'd go to it would be of the major cities.

San Diego: 53 F
Sacramento: 47 F
Los Angeles: 51 F
San francisco: 47 F

This is in the middle of wintertime.
That is not snow weather.
And yes, that's my definition of winter. snow and the need for more than a windbreaker.

I am just used to and enjoy snow a few times a year. It's something worth consideration for me when choosing a place to live.

Philip K Dick


The Good Ole Ant

Quote from: Uncle Tomyo shut da fuck ^

^
foodeetin 3:35 pm
   u rich prick tho man
   fuckin ceo ass
   give me a raise
   in the future i mean
sAlaDofMetal 3:35 pm
   ill ma fccain dic in yo face
sAlaDofMetal 3:36 pm
   "ill ma fccain dic in yo face" what the fuck
foodeetin 3:36 pm
   lmao
sAlaDofMetal 3:36 pm
   ill ma's fuckin dick in your face
   ew
   a
   a
   a
foodeetin 3:36 pm
   lmfo

Jeinu

i would like to live in Vancouver someday !!!! i hear it's a very cool place

maybe seattle if i can find a reasonable apartment or somethin

MarcK

Quote from: L
Quote from: Uncle Tomyo shut da fuck ^

^
^

as in: arrite I'll shut up now.

Daveb0t


redmongoose

I have plans to forge an island in international waters using an enormous drill the size of a house to push magma from underneath the ocean floor where I will build a research center and spend the remainder of my life making observation on the ecosystem that develops there as a result and trying to perfect my house sized drill in hopes of making it capable of punching a wormhole through the fabric of space and time
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

rtil

stop bumping old shit please