Stu4U

SrsSam77

SrsSam77

my 1000th post was a shitpost, nice

slack

you have 1006 posts now and every last one of them is a shitpost

soup

post in this thread to dissapoint slack

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

SrsSam77

Any other man would've died by now

slack

youre a true shitposter

the chosen one

Stu4U

one of my classmates presented this to the class as his project

soup

yeh thats pretty diabolical at least the originals attempted to looks like some kind of odd alien language that vaguely mimicks the alphabet

hes just dotted over numbers

what was the context, was this a joke. my desire to know more has intensified

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

SrsSam77

did he actually just print out a list of unkown from pokemon and add shit onto them with pen to make a font? did he fail?

rtil

Stu4U

Quote from: soup on October 10, 2016 06:37 PM
yeh thats pretty diabolical at least the originals attempted to looks like some kind of odd alien language that vaguely mimicks the alphabet

hes just dotted over numbers

what was the context, was this a joke. my desire to know more has intensified

ok so

a week ago we were given an assignment that basically says we need to illustrate something that can be displayed in multiple ways like having a picture upside down without looking like its upside down or having multiple pictures that can be rearranged.

and the kid with the weird voice and pedo stache says hes using pokemon as his inspiration for his project.

he started with explaining what pokemon was to the entire class and used a fucking clip from one of the movies that went on longer than his presentation even though he had a power point and everything... just to explain his tiny sheet of oc pokemon.

having a powerpoint wasn't even required.

rtil

please tell me someone recorded this

slack

soup

my desire has been sated. that sounds horrendous. 2016 has been a terrible year.

Unless

What is the last symbol even meant to be?

Quote from: rtil on October 11, 2016 12:59 AM
please tell me someone recorded this
Also this, obviously.

|