Previous topic - Next topic

|

CoolDrMoney

Somethin up wit dat facebook??
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

BlueScarab

I just tried Google+ and god damm when that takes over it will be the worst yet.

All of my web history and contacts are a click away, I can't wait until everyone can access that and Google wins all the court battles saying they are fully in their rights, with the judge then saying - "yes, yes they are".

CoolDrMoney

well no I meant it looks like facebook is down but I dont know if its just me or what

"Hmmm...."
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Sef

I got on a moment ago, it was fine

rtil

nothing wrong "wit dat" facebook for me

CoolDrMoney

Hey guys nevermind found out my problem!

Also I got my trackpad on my Mac fixed!!

!!!

"Hmmm...."

funzop

W.A.C.

The status update change pissed me off so much that I created a Google+ account. Zuckerberg has lost his fucking mind.

rtil

oh i see what's going on now. facebook layout changed.

well, it's not that different really. people complain every time it changes but after a week everyone gets over it.

the worst thing they ever did though was the chat sidebar. but you can turn that off.

one thing that sucks though is that this new update completely broke "better facebook" plugin

rtil

actually nevermind, there's an update for it that fixes it

Pants, the terrible

facebook's been hacked by the design team from youtube

your welcome.

Shida

I don't think its as bad as everyone is making it out to be...
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

redmongoose

who gives a shit fuck facebook
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

funzop

trent bortknob

originally i wasn't gonna say anything but i agree w/ the mongoose here.

shura

facebook makes a new layout that everyone hates, people complain, but then eventually end up liking it. the cycle continues

shura

whoa when i made a post it got switched with the first post on the first page

edit: oh nvm my page settings got fucked up somehow :/

|