TOS is BACK

Started by emanhattan, September 12, 2011 06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emanhattan

I woke up early just to get to class and it got cancelled and im thinkin " i want to make a lot of shitty new threads to kill some time" but i cant think of any ideas for them

W.A.S.I.M.

plz leave now

na, change ur name back to tos or something dude. i woulndt mind seein some new tos topics 2behonest

rtil

dude you had a whole summer to think of ideas for new shitty threads i'm disappointed in you son

emanhattan

its not easy being TOS man

with great power

comes great responsability

GhostingFish

Quote from: rtil on September 12, 2011 08:11 PM
dude you had a whole summer to think of ideas for new shitty threads i'm disappointed in you son

HXC

Shida

Quote from: GhostingFish on September 12, 2011 09:16 PM
Quote from: rtil on September 12, 2011 08:11 PM

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

CVG

Philip K Dick

here are some suggestions for shitty threads

"What if everyone was gay? Wouldn't that be weird guys??"
"I found a perfectly good fruit roll-up in my sock. I don't know why they even have expiration dates!"
"Avatar Fanklubb: The Thread"
"OMG, Survivor starts next week! I'm so excited guys!!!!"

rtil

eman, look how easily you could be replaced. better step up your game or face the music

emanhattan

if everyone was gay wouldnt the only heterosexual person of the planet be the gay one

rtil

see but that was a post not a topic

retrosmash

Quote from: ParkourMAN on September 13, 2011 03:03 PM
here are some suggestions for shitty threads

"What if everyone was gay? Wouldn't that be weird guys??"
"I found a perfectly good fruit roll-up in my sock. I don't know why they even have expiration dates!"
"Avatar Fanklubb: The Thread"
"OMG, Survivor starts next week! I'm so excited guys!!!!"

"Guess how many grains of sand are in this boot."

dilly

to be honest, i never saw the difference between a TOS thread and an eman thread :/

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum