worst movie you've ever seen?

Started by rtil, May 28, 2013 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydroperoxide

soup

the ending for ai artificial intelligence was one of the worst tacked on things i ever saw

so much so that it made me question the rest of the movie i had just seen

carpenters ghosts of mars, also pretty bad. not fun times cheesy bad, disappointing feel nothing at all bad

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

RichChap

Quote from: soup on May 31, 2013 12:03 AM
the ending for ai artificial intelligence was one of the worst tacked on things i ever saw

this is exactly why i put it on my list.

also i just remembered that i one time watched the wicker man with Nicholas cage. such an awful film.

rtil

wow i forgot about AI. that movie bored me out of my mind. and yeah the ending sucked.

RichChap

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/after_earth/

m night fucks it up again. sounds like at least it wasn't as bad as his last two films?

Lambdanaut

Quote from: RichChap on May 31, 2013 02:25 AM
Quote from: soup on May 31, 2013 12:03 AM

this is exactly why i put it on my list.

also i just remembered that i one time watched the wicker man with Nicholas cage. such an awful film.

The original Wicker Man was a yawn-fest too.
Less bees also.
I make internet and game with fists

rtil

Quote from: RichChap on May 31, 2013 07:38 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/after_earth/

m night fucks it up again. sounds like at least it wasn't as bad as his last two films?

i wish people would stop seeing his movies so they won't let him make movies anymore

unfortunately will smith has a lot of box office draw so this one will probably do well

Gilthwixt

Guess I'm the only one who sort of liked AI. I don't think it was amazing, but it was an interesting spin on Pinnochio.

lasse

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Kooh

this movie just made me all around uncomfortable and pretty tense. horrible acting that ranges from silly to yelling contest, everyone is either stupid or unbelievably lucky. it has nothing to offer to the viewer but a home invasion plot that falls short in the end

[5:21pm] bd648:
im on da
time to look for sprite sheets
OH GOD EVERYTHING IS HOMESTUCK"

rtil

well it's nick cage so that's a good start