numbers, figures and diagrams

Started by billy, June 6, 2011 06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

billy

let's take a look at the charts




99

#1





billy


rtil


zhicago

#4

sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

rtil


Ashington

<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

Shida

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

zhicago

Quote from: zhicago

i forgot to put 'trolling' and 'watching anime'

sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

billy

Quote from: Shida
i sense the potential for a very funny pac man joke

W.A.S.I.M.



retrosmash

"pac man is looking very mellow today i wonder why"