GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP

Started by psi43, September 29, 2007 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Miro


CoolDrMoney

A MOVIE U DNT THINK DESERVES RCP HAS A CHANCE OF GETTING IT!

WAC, NEWGROUNDS NEEDS YOUR HELP! WAC ALMIGHTY DEFENDER OF NEWGROUNDS

Seriously Wac...what you said has to be the fucking gayest thing Ive ever heard. Do you like feel its your obligation to protect Newgrounds from flashes YOU dont like? Jesus youre as bad as the other teenage "NEWGROUND DEFENDERS" who thinks people actually give a shit about what they think. Who cares if you dont like it. Others may have and Psi would prolly like the plublicity whereas authors who already have it and dont deserve it constantly get praised even for shitty material such as Tankmen2. Honestly what the fuck was so amazing about that flash? HOLY SHIT the SMOKE took like 10 frames TO DRAW IM GUNNA CUM!!!

In conclusion, WAC is gay and now this topics gettin clowned, sorry xtil ;(

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

psi43

 taylor, miro, cooldrmoney  thanksss (;.


also wac, the other low score reviews were made by anigen that's why.

W.A.C.

Quote from: taylorfuck you wac

stop- being such a huge faggot and i wasnt going to ban you but then you said  =that you reviewed 0 because it was a bad cartoon and dint deserve it man you are just so fucking gay
I gave it a 2 and wrote a long detailed review with suggestions and criticisms. I reviewed it because of two reasons. The first reason is because I thought it's average review score was ridiculously high which made me want to give it an honest review. The second reason is because of the fact Psi43 was asking people to vote a ten or don't vote at all just so he could get Review Crew Pick. I hate it when very undeserving flashes get Review Crew Pick just because of situations similar to this one.

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyDo you like feel its your obligation to protect Newgrounds from flashes YOU dont like?
No, I don't. I just like preventing shitty flashes I don't like from getting good awards.

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyJesus youre as bad as the other teenage "NEWGROUND DEFENDERS" who thinks people actually give a shit about what they think.
I'm no "Newgrounds defender". If I was, I certainly did a poor job of it on Clock Day '07.

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyWho cares if you dont like it.
I never said anyone had to care if I like it or not. If everyone here loved the flash and thought it was a masterpiece, I couldn't give a shit. I don't expect anyone here to care about what I like and don't like. If many thought it was a good flash, they can vote however way they wish. Same applies to people who think it's a terrible flash.

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyOthers may have and Psi would prolly like the plublicity whereas authors who already have it and dont deserve it constantly get praised even for shitty material such as Tankmen2. Honestly what the fuck was so amazing about that flash? HOLY SHIT the SMOKE took like 10 frames TO DRAW IM GUNNA CUM!!!
I never said Tankmen's animation is amazing but it certainly blows Psi's flash out of the water when it comes to animation. Also, if he wants publicity, asking a bunch of people to vote ten or don't vote at all isn't a deserving way of getting it.

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyIn conclusion, WAC is gay and now this topics gettin clowned, sorry xtil ;(
Using gay as an insult? Come up with some originality.

trent bortknob

hey wac all of your comebacks are the same why dont you say something else

W.A.C.

Sorry. I have a bad tendency to repeat myself. >_>

rtil

bottom line is nobody really gives a shit about rcp anymore it's stolen every week regardless
either way i'd rather have psi win it than something overexposed that was gonna win it that week anyway (like THE COMPOSER god forbid)

psi43

Quote from: rtilbottom line is nobody really gives a shit about rcp anymore it's stolen every week regardless
either way i'd rather have psi win it than something overexposed that was gonna win it that week anyway (like THE COMPOSER god forbid)

Composer lost last week, this week's favourite was Tankmen2.

CoolDrMoney

Why's Wac still here? Besides missing the point of my ENTIRE argument, he's a hypocrite and a perfect example of why Newgrounds is so fuckin bad ungh.

Oh and Psi even though your flash wasn't as well done, it was way more enjoyable to watch then "LETS MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET OUTTA HERE I GET IT ASS". Just so you know bud  

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

mishkamash

Quote from: CoolDrMoney"LETS MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET OUTTA HERE I GET IT ASS".
holy shit
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

CoolDrMoney

Oops I got a little excited there
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

mishkamash

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyOops I got a little excited there
but that was SO FUCKING FUNNEY i'LL MAKE AN ANIMATION ABOUT THAT
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it