waddup homes

Started by Ashington, January 15, 2011 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ashington

hey im ash i heard this was a place for sexy people and i am a sexy person. so i figured i would meet other sexy people here and we could be sexy together hey sup how are you doing  
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

slack

hi welcome to the backalleys

CloudEater

woW! more than 1000 posts already, good effort

So many male Ashs/Ashleys from the UK..

MarcK

my name is marck and i hate faggots (and being an american faggots is britains)

Ashington

aww cmon qt dont play hard to get!
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

cipher

I've never even looked in this section after I first joined

Obviously nothing of interest was missed.

lenko

fuckin britshit GET OUT

go fuckin munch some crumpets and listen to the sex pistols you buck toothed queen worshipping lime sucking loser
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free